November 26, 2017

Free Talk: Blog on a Break 2

Well, I'm going on a short trip tomorrow. I'll be back on Thursday night. The summaries will resume by then.

I only got to finish a few summaries this month since I'm the 'tourist guide' for this trip so I was busy researching and fine-tuning the short itinerary for Tokyo.

Until yesterday, there was a request for something so I have to revise the itinerary again. So, I wasn't able to finish the Kasane summary that I was working on. ^^; I'll finish it when I get back.

So, until then...

20 comments:

  1. Bye! have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trip^^ , i will be sooo waiting for Namaikizakari Summary hehe ,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Su ha ^-^

      Ah...it seems that the Chinese scanlation isn't out yet.

      Delete
  3. Obrigada pela dedicação, boa viagem e divirta-se!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy yourself and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip and have fun, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip, don't forget to visit the skytree at Tokyo. Stayed in Japan for 10 days and love it, will definitely come back. Go visit the Pokemon center too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, avismonte080 ^-^

      I've already gone to skytree...Pokemon, at ikebukuro...hopefully, next time ^^

      Delete
  7. Woah you'll visiting one of my country list that I want to go to!
    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great trip! Love Japan...need to go back again, for a fourth time! ;D

    ReplyDelete